Starkey Halo 2
Halo 2 Made for iPhone Hearing Aids:
Halo Made for iPhone Hearing Aids connect directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch via the TruLink App.
- Stream calls from your iPhone directly to your hearing aids using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Deliver pristine sound and exceptional clarity in challenging environments
- Our best-in-class feedback cancellation system provides feedback-free, comfortable listening all day long/li>
- Stream FaceTime, music and phone calls directly to your hearing aids
- Use your iPhone to easily remotely control your hearing aids
- Geotagged memories automatically switch modes when the GPS feature in your iPhone detects you are in a tagged location. For example, a “home” memory activates when you arrive at home.
- HydraShield nano-coating repels both water and wax to ensure durability and dependability
- Advanced noise reduction technology and a precise directional microphone work together to reduce noise and help make speech easier to hear in today’s challenging environments
- Sound compression technology helps differentiate soft speech from loud, for a more natural sounding experience
- The SoundSpace tool on the TruLink app lets you make adjustments to sound quality to suit your particular preferences
Trulink Control App:
Go anywhere and do everything with our breakthrough Made for iPhone Hearing Aids and TruLink, the easy-to-use hearing control app. Learn more about the TruLink Control App here.
Halo 2 and Halo Hearing Aids and the TruLink app are compatible with iOS 9.3.1, 9.3, 9.2.1, 9.2, 9.1, 9.0.2, 9.0.1, 9, 8.4.1, 8.4 and 8.3.
For best performance, we recommend using iOS 9.3.1 or higher and TruLink 3.0. You may need to re-pair your hearing aids to your iOS device after you update iOS.
Halo 2 and Halo Hearing Aids and the TruLink app are compatible with the following Apple devices: iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s (Halo only), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation) and Apple Watch. Use of Apple Watch requires iPhone 5 or later.
We are constantly evaluating Android products and their compatibility with our hearing aids. Due to the complex nature of the Android platform and many different types of products utilizing this platform, we test each product separately and will provide compatibility information as we complete our rigorous testing. Remember to check this page for updated Android compatibility information.
Halo 2 and Halo Hearing Aids and the TruLink app are compatible with the following Android products: Google Nexus™ 6P, Google Nexus™ 5X, Samsung Galaxy S® 7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S® 7, Samsung Galaxy S® 6 Edge Plus, Samsung Galaxy S® 6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S® 6, Samsung Galaxy S® 5, Samsung Galaxy S® 4, Samsung Galaxy Note® 5, Samsung Galaxy Note® 4, Samsung Galaxy Note® 3, HTC One® M8 and HTC One® M7.
It is recommended that Android users use operating system 6.0 for Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X phones. It is recommended that Android users use operating system 5.1.1 for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and Galaxy Note 5 phones. It is recommended that Android users use operating system 4.4.4 for Galaxy S5 and S4 phones and operating system 5.0 for Galaxy S6, HTC One M8 and M7, and Note 4 and Note 3.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. “Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch may affect wireless performance.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Galaxy S, Galaxy Note and Samsung Galaxy Apps are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. HTC One is a trademark of HTC Corporation.